Research has shown that many people want to buy Irish products, but we all know what its like when your doing your weekly shop, it’s hard to know what is Irish, and which are not. Pat Kinsley of Neworld Associates, was asked by RTE One’s, The Consumer Show, to devise a brand that would cut through the confusion and help us consumers to support Brand Ireland. Taking Keelin through the process we know so well here in Neworld, we used focus groups to explore the many ideas in the market, with female consumers. As the group expressed their preference for the “I’m Irish” logo, it became clear that the most important aspect for these shoppers when it came to buying Irish products was the importance of those products creating jobs for Irish people. Watch RTE One at 8.30pm tonight.
Follow on Twitter & LinkedIn
- Think Irish
- Search Engine Optimisation ( or There’s no point in being online if your audience can’t find you ) Part 1
- Facebook: Average Irish User 30.5 Years
- Facebook Video Vs Youtube: Which is Best?
- Infographic: The Internet of Things
- What do we Think of Facebook Commerce?
- Add Your Facebook Friends & Photo’s to Google+
- Facebook Credits: Moving Towards F Commerce?
- Facebook: Average Irish User 30.5 Years | Neworld Associates Blog on Irish Social Media Statistics (Update 3)
- Facebook: Average Irish User 30.5 Years | Neworld Associates Blog on 7 Years of Social Network Marketing
- The 100 Things You Need To Know About Social Media on 15 of the Best Twitter Campaigns
- Luke on Irish Social Media Statistics (May 2011)
- Peter Fry on Irish Social Media Statistics (May 2011)
- Augmented Reality
- Brand Ireland
- Case Study
- Facebook Commerce
- Facebook Credits
- Facebook Deals
- Facebook Marketing
- Facebook Places
- Irish Social Media Statistics
- Online Marketing
- Social Media