Follow on Twitter & LinkedIn
- Think Irish
- Search Engine Optimisation ( or There’s no point in being online if your audience can’t find you ) Part 1
- Facebook: Average Irish User 30.5 Years
- Facebook Video Vs Youtube: Which is Best?
- Infographic: The Internet of Things
- What do we Think of Facebook Commerce?
- Add Your Facebook Friends & Photo’s to Google+
- Facebook Credits: Moving Towards F Commerce?
- Facebook: Average Irish User 30.5 Years | Neworld Associates Blog on Irish Social Media Statistics (Update 3)
- Facebook: Average Irish User 30.5 Years | Neworld Associates Blog on 7 Years of Social Network Marketing
- The 100 Things You Need To Know About Social Media on 15 of the Best Twitter Campaigns
- Luke on Irish Social Media Statistics (May 2011)
- Peter Fry on Irish Social Media Statistics (May 2011)
- Augmented Reality
- Brand Ireland
- Case Study
- Facebook Commerce
- Facebook Credits
- Facebook Deals
- Facebook Marketing
- Facebook Places
- Irish Social Media Statistics
- Online Marketing
- Social Media
Category Archives: Augmented Reality
Augmented Reality (AR) uses a camera to layer it with extra information. based on is a mix of reality and a virtual world. If you have yet to come across it I’d suggest this post a starting point.
AR has a lot of possibilities, but many companies who used it were using it as a gimmick with little or no relation to what the brand stood for. You only have to look at the Avatar example in that linked post to see what I mean. Once the novelty factor has worn off it will be quickly forgotten about, not useful for brands looking to build relationships with customers. However, there’s been a couple of interesting uses for such as this: Continue reading