Follow on Twitter & LinkedIn
- Think Irish
- Search Engine Optimisation ( or There’s no point in being online if your audience can’t find you ) Part 1
- Facebook: Average Irish User 30.5 Years
- Facebook Video Vs Youtube: Which is Best?
- Infographic: The Internet of Things
- What do we Think of Facebook Commerce?
- Add Your Facebook Friends & Photo’s to Google+
- Facebook Credits: Moving Towards F Commerce?
- Facebook: Average Irish User 30.5 Years | Neworld Associates Blog on Irish Social Media Statistics (Update 3)
- Facebook: Average Irish User 30.5 Years | Neworld Associates Blog on 7 Years of Social Network Marketing
- The 100 Things You Need To Know About Social Media on 15 of the Best Twitter Campaigns
- Luke on Irish Social Media Statistics (May 2011)
- Peter Fry on Irish Social Media Statistics (May 2011)
- Augmented Reality
- Brand Ireland
- Case Study
- Facebook Commerce
- Facebook Credits
- Facebook Deals
- Facebook Marketing
- Facebook Places
- Irish Social Media Statistics
- Online Marketing
- Social Media
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Last night Facebook announced a brand new look to user profiles. They have been made more visual, featuring a lot more information to give friends an instant update on what you are at in your life. From a short bio, … Continue reading
…they only just went and built a snowman!
Since the summer Facebook has gone into overdrive adding new features and services as a means to keep users further engaged with its platform. These features have included Places, Credits, Skype integration, Email, Groups, more attractive layout for existing features … Continue reading
If this advert were a Christmas song it would be Fairytale of New York, distinctly unseasonal yet all the better for it. Nice new work from Pot Noodle called ‘A Pot Noeldle Christmas’